You are able to schedule content so that your curation efforts can actively plan when and what gets launched to your hub.
Scheduling a Post
To schedule a post, you must be either sharing a URL, uploading a file, or composing an original post. Need a refresher on what that means? Check out our Posting Basics article!
Here's how you can schedule a post where you're curating an external URL:
- Click the Compose Icon from your hub.
- Click Share Link and paste the URL of the site you want to post.
- Click the Schedule icon in the compose tool.
- Select a date and time for the post to be published.
- Click the Save button.
Did you know you can also schedule social shares once a post is public? The Schedule icon is also accessible on the share modal!
Changing the Scheduled Time of a Post
Once you have scheduled a time for a post, you can still change the time when it will get published.
- Click the Content icon.
- Click Scheduled on the navigation menu.
- Click the post you want to reschedule.
- Click the Date & Time selector to find a new scheduled time.
- Click the Update button.
You can use the same steps to unschedule a post. After step 3, click the Unschedule button to do so.