One of the most important elements of a successful hub is to explore and understand what the traffic, activities, and trends of your hub.
To do so, you can integrate Google Analytics with Pressly!
- Navigate to your hub you want to track.
- Click the Settings icon on your cover image or header bar.
- Click Integrations on the navigation menu.
- Click the Add button next to Google Analytics.
- Enter the name of this tracking, the version of GA, the UA code, and the domain (e.g.www.company.com/hub).
- Select the checkbox for canonical URLs if necessary.
- Click the Save button.
- Enable the GA tracking code you set up.