If you frequently use Google Chrome, consider installing the native extension for your browser to publish content from any website.
- Click your profile picture on the header bar or cover image.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations on the top navigation menu.
- Click the Install button next to the Chrome Extension description. A new tab opens to the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add To Chrome to install the extension. Once installed, a notification and the Pressly icon appears in your browser's header.
The Chrome Extension allows you to add content whenever you come across anything without having to log into your dashboard.
- On the webpage you want to publish, click on the Pressly icon on your browser.
- Select or search for a hub where you wish to post your content.
- Add a collaborator message, select a collection and enter tags you want associated with this post.
- Click the Edit icon to edit the post image, title, and description of the post.
- Click the Post button.