The bookmarklet is a widget that allows you to post content to your hub from any webpage, without having to log into your dashboard. It is compatible with any browser of your choice.
Whenever you see a piece of content you like and want to share to your hub, just click on the bookmarklet link, add your thoughts, insight or comment and publish directly from the page you're on.
Installing the bookmarklet from your Profile Settings
- Click your profile picture on the header bar or cover image of a hub.
- Click Settings.
- Click Integrations on the top navigation menu.
- Drag and drop the Bookmarklet Add button into your bookmark bar.
Publishing from the Bookmarklet
Now that you have it available, it's easy to publish any content right to a hub of your choice.
- Click on the Pressly entry in your bookmark bar or manager.
- Select or search for a hub where you wish to post your content.
- Add a collaborator message, select a collection and enter tags you want associated with this post.
- Add or modify the post image as necessary.
- Click the Publish button.
If you're using Google Chrome browser, you should consider using our Chrome Extension.