A tracking pixel is a handy little conversion tracking tool. When implemented into a Pressly hub, it allows for easy measurement of content value and audience insights. Pressly hubs support numerous types of tracking pixels, and implementing each one is easy!
Firstly, sign in to the relevant social media channel that you wish to connect with in order to create your Tracking ID. This part of the process differs from platform to platform - find your desired platform in the list below to get going:
- Create a Facebook Pixel ID here
- Create a Twitter Website Tracking URL here
- Create a Marketo Munchkin ID by following the guide here
- Find your Hubspot Hub ID here
Implementing your Tracking Pixel on Pressly
1. Once you've taken a note of your Tracking ID, log into your Pressly hub.
2. Click on the Hub Settings icon and click Integrations on the navigation menu.
3. Click the Add button next to the relevant channel to begin the process.
4. Enter an Addon Label and your unique Tracking ID. Click the On switch to enable the pixel and you're good to go!